50+ Highly Inspirational Messages and Quotes.
Motivation is the key to unlock behaviours and moods that will influence your productivity and success. Bring smiles to the faces of those you hold dear and give your loved ones a boisterous and fun way to start each day, 50+ Highly Inspirational messages is a collection of uniquely penned motivational words to send to friends, colleagues and loved ones to remind them to begin each with a positive energy. Enjoy!
1. If yesterday was awesome, don’t give up. Keep that winning streak going by using yesterday as an inspiration for today’s success.
2.If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.
3. Participate in your dreams today. There are unlimited opportunities available on this new day. Take actions on those wonderful dreams you’ve had in mind for so long and remember, success is something you experience when you act accordingly.
4.You make mistakes, but remember mistakes don’t make you.
5.There is no tomorrow and there was no yesterday; if you truly want to accomplish your goals you must engulf yourself in today.
6. The universe doesn’t give you what you want in your mind; it gives you what you demand with your actions.
7.The universe doesn’t give you what you want in your mind; it gives you what you demand with your actions.
8. The reason most people give up so fast is that they look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have come.
9. Get off the treadmill of consumption, replication, and mediocrity. Begin lifting the weights of creativity, originality, and success.
50+ Highly Inspirational Messages and Quotes.
10. Your life is a reflection of your thoughts. Think well.
11. Don’t let your dreams rust! Listen to your youthful bells ringing loud inside of you.
12. If you say no to oppurtunity, you’ve simply said no to life.
13. A focused Mind is a result Of a little Effort To tell Your Distractions To sleep for A couple of hours While you are at WORK.
14. Add ‘extra’ to ‘ordinary’ and it becomes ‘extraordinary’.
15. Inspiration moves one from Pessimism to Optimism, from Doubt to Faith, from Despair to Hope, and from Darkness to Light!
16. Success comes not necessarily from loving what you do but in loving yourself as you do it.
17. If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito!
18. Be Brave and Take Risks, You need to have faith in yourself. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
19. Keep Going Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.
20. Everyone is only one opportunity away from success; hard work is the key ingredient necessary to produce that fortuitous moment.
Highly Inspirational Messages for Motivation.
21. There’s always a moment that separates the past from the future, and that moment is now.
22. Many people will try to Sell you a Dream, its Your place to let them know you Already have one!
23. You think I’m giving up. I’m not. I’m giving in.
24. Dont make a collective decisions that affects you individually. Before you agree with others, first check if the motives are the same on what you are agreeing upon.
25. Embrace every new day with gratitude, hope and love.
26. You must be willing to play with Failure before you reach success.
27. Champions never sleep, they extend their limits and make things happen.
28. Goal setting is like administering a shot of adrenalin to yourself from within.
29. Is there any smooth path to success? No. You must learn to travel on many rugged roads to find the straight path.
30. Do you want to QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things!
Highly Inspirational Quotes.
31. Decide to be happy when you start your day. Commit to put JOY in whatever comes your way. You may be hurt by what people say, but don’t let anyone spoil your Day.
32. Progress isn’t about how fast or how far you are moving, it’s about the direction your heart and body is pointed. Keep those aimed at your truest north and you’ll get to where you want to be.
33. Have a dream or vision? Keep striving toward it, never give up on it, pray about it and ask God to bless it. And no matter who doesn’t believe or understand it, it’s because it’s not for them, it’s for YOU.
34. My courage and my resolution is firm, but my hopes fluctuate and my spirits are often depressed but I don’t mind, i will keep on going.
35. You must not give permission for people to alter your thoughts. No matter how hard they knock, they can’t get into your brain unless you open the door.
36. There are just two ways in life..either you do it or you don’t!
37. People will always throw stones at you, but you decide whether to make the stones into a bridge or a wall.
38. The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
39. The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.
Highly Inspirational Status.
40. Never surrender your hopes and dreams to the fateful limitations others have placed on their own lives. The vision of your true destiny does not reside within the blinkered outlook of the naysayers and the doom prophets. Judge not by their words, but accept advice based on the evidence of actual results.
41. Never allow your mind to wander untamed like a wild animal that exists on the basis of survival of the fittest. Tame your mind with consistent focus on your goals and desires.
42.Success will be within your reach only when you start reaching out for it.
43. Every sunrise is priceless and you can experience the richness that life holds only when you live life to the full instead of just being an onlooker.
44.With every challenge you face, there is an opportunity hidden that will lead you towards the path of wealth and abundance.
45. Success is within reach of all people, but you can grasp it only when you realise the power within you.
Highly Inspirational Texts.
46. It so happens that at times your desires tend to disagree with the reality and this is due to the fact that you have not let the two elements complement each other.
47. If you do not have persistence then no amount of education, talent or genius can make up for it.
48. You must have a level of discontent to feel the urge to want to grow.
49. Your faith is not proven by your success, it is proven by your failures. You need faith in order to get to your success. Faith has to work to get you there.
50. Every situation you conquer, you find the strength, your never knew you had.
51. Any ideas how we can develop a strategy for success? The answer is … developing an action plan. It’s that simple!
52. Getting out of bed with a smile on your face most days is the start of being and knowing you are successful.